Cancellation of the order before dispatching is accepted without levying any cancellation charges. Any cancellation request for the order after dispatching will result in deduction of 35% of value of the order towards handling fees and shipping fees and remaining 65% of the value is refunded to the buyer. Please contact us on customer care number +91 6361821013 for any help in cancellation.